jueves, 4 de abril de 2019

Task 6: HotPotatoes I

For this task, I have created a fill in the gaps exercise with HotPotatoes Tom's diner cloze

Tom's diner cloze

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
I am In the morning At the diner On the corner
I am At the counter For the man To pour the coffee
And he fills it Only halfway And before
I even He is looking Out the window
At Coming in "It is always
Nice to see you" Says the man the counter
To the woman Who has come in She is
Her umbrella And I look The other way
As they are Their hellos And I'm pretending
Not to see them And I pour the milk
I open Up the paper There's a story
Of an Who had died While he was drinking
It was no one I had of And I'm turning
To the horoscope And looking For the funnies
When I'm feeling Someone me And so
I raise my head There's a woman On the
Looking inside Does she see me? No, she does not
Really see me 'Cause she sees Her own
And I'm trying Not to That she's hitching
Up her And while she's Straightening her
Her hair Has gotten wet Oh, this rain
It will continue the morning As I'm listening
To the bells Of the cathedral I am thinking
Of your voice And of the picnic Once upon a time
Before the rain began I up my coffee And it's time to catch the train

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario